Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Grammarian Report - 5th Jan 2016

Good phrases/words:


1.       Education is a powerful tool to change
2.       Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep balance, you have to keep moving
3.       Incredible touching moment
4.       A mother to blanket me & provide security
5.       Today’s education is your tomorrow paycheck
6.       They could struggle along without my help
7.       Incredible accurate snap judgment
8.       Smile and the world smile to you
9.       Smile from your eyes
10.   Draw on anecdotes
11.   Clearly, but subtly
12.   Clear headed

Grammatical errors:


1.       I have been traveling  à I have travelled to . . .
2.       I have been visited to  à I have visited
3.       You no need to à You do not need to
4.       I love to doing à I love to do  
5.       After graduating à After graduation
6.       Will be much more happier à will be happier
7.       A little efforts à a little effort (Uncountable)
8.       The trolley is containing à the trolley contains
9.       Do you realize or not à Do you realize
10.   There’s a lot of test you can done à There are a lot of tests you can do/There are a lot of tests can be done
11.   All of u being given à All of you will be given  

No comments: