Sunday, June 5, 2011

Meeting Notice

Angeline Lee, President Elect


Dear Friendship Members,
*
One week has quickly passed since our awesome Birthday Celebration meeting last week! Thank you to our members and guests who made it an awesome night.
*
Moving on to our 7 June meeting with the theme "Leaders aren't born, they are made" helmed by TME Chee Hoe. 
*
I regret to say that I will not be able to attend the meeting due to my CEO's request that I travel to Taipei to give a presentation. His exact words to me are, "With your Toastmasters training, you are the best person to give the presentation". Then he reminded me to have effective eye contact and body movement, and to put everything that I have learnt in Toastmasters into this presentation to the management group of a bank. Although feeling slightly stressed, I can honestly say that Toastmasters is taking me places as I have not been to Taipei before.
*
Please let TME Chee Hoe know if you wish to make changes to your meeting roles or your  commitment to the meeting programme. A successful meeting is only possible if all of us do our part to make it successful.
*
May everyone look forward and work towards another successful meeting on 7 June where more Friendship leaders will be made.
*
Your VPE,
Angeline


No comments: